Hello and welcome to my page!
My name is Josée and I'm a freelance, documentary-style photographer. Since I was a kid I can remember always having a tremendous interest in photography. I remember borrowing my mom's old film camera and snapping shots of friends and family. The wonderful thing about the medium is its power to tell stories and capture beautiful moments; it's this particular magic that drew me to its art-form.
I shoot with my Sony a7iii and enjoy taking photos with my film camera every now and then.
I hope you enjoy my gallery!
A few fun facts about me...
- I am obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter... often together.
- I have an ever-growing camera collection - I think I have about 7 now...
- I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but don't ask me to pull out any moves because it's been over 13 years since I've gone to a class haha...
- I am an avid concert goer - I absolutely LOVE music and have tried to take music lessons all throughout my life... I guess I am meant to be more of a music appreciator than musician.
- I am an educator as my full-time job. I work with children from ages 8 to 13 and love it.
- Photography is my absolute passion and creative outlet - I endeavour to reach my 10 000 hours... and after that? Try and stop me!